Friday 14 February 2014

Haul #1

I knew it wouldn't be long until this day came... a shopping trip that ended in more than expected. I've named this 'Haul #1' because I've got a feeling this will be the first of many hauls on Tootsbeauty. 



I'm known for wearing 'Jumpers and Jeans' almost all year round, and H&M have added to my extensive jumper collection. I don't usually go for pinks but I'm totally in love with this pastel pink jumper which i think is perfect for spring. I also got this oversized Khaki jumper, mainly because the colour compliments my ombre hair and partly the fact it was only a tenner (and who can say no to a good bargain?)

Beauty bits next...


Body shop is by far one of my favourite brands for skincare and with the new release of their Vitamin E serum-in-oil i couldn't resist popping in store to grab one, oh and three other unexpected items.

As i mentioned in my Illamasqua review post, I'm trying to get rid of my acne scars and hyper-pigmentation so i picked up the Vitamin C microdermabrasion in the hope that using this weekly will help with cell renewal to help reduce my scars, also with the help of the serum-in-oil every night.

I also bought a face-mask for a Sunday night pamper and i got slightly pressured into buying this pink hair chalk by a sales assistant!

Last stop was Superdrug. I have heard really good reviews on the new CC cream so i thought i would try it out (possibly a review on that soon). However, with 3 for 2 on Bourjois i also treated myself to a Colour Boost lipstick and a Colour Edition 24h eyeshadow.  I also thought id try this new Micellar make up remover by Garnier. I'm thinking about doing a comparison blog post between this and the L'Oreal one.. 

If you would like to see any reviews or if you have any of these products, let me know in the comments :)


Amber  

No comments:

Post a Comment