Wednesday 19 February 2014

Payday Wishlist #1


Pay day is slowly approaching and that means i can finally treat myself to a few things that ive been obsessing over, and even if i dont buy any, a girl can dream right?

The most expensive of the bunch and the one i want the most is this Canon 600d. As much as i want it i dont think im ready to pay that much money for a new camera just yet!

The two zara bags are exactly the same but i cant decide which colour i like the most... any suggestions?

The last two are beauty bits. I bought a chanel lipstick a month or so back and got a sample of this mascara and i want to go back and buy the full version, it made my lashes so long and thick.. I think im onto a new favourite here.

Although im trying to wear more glossy lips, i still cant help being faithfull to a good ol' matte lip, a new edition to my collection would be very welcome.

What products are you on the look to buy? let me know in the comments.

Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment