Wednesday 26 February 2014

OOTD - Black and Gold


OOTD 26/02/14 - Top to bottom:
Beanie - New look / Necklace - New look / Top(Jumper) - M&S Limited Edition/ Watch- Next / Backpack - Topshop/ Jeans - H&M / Shoes - Doc Martens 

Today was one of those 'going out to buy someone else a present but end up buying yourself one too many things too' sort of days. I met up with a friend in the morning to have a coffee which was really nice, then went off to do some shopping with my mum.

This is my sort of casual day outfits, I kept it simple with mainly black but wore a statement necklace and rose gold watch to add something a little more girly to the outfit. 
I paired it with my Doc Martens and a beanie just to be practical in this weather. (And yes I wore a coat too).

I don't know if I will do OOTDs often, if you like them let me know and I'll try to do more. 

Amber :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment