Friday 21 March 2014

Bronzed Makeup Look


The Eyes - My trustee MUA palette came in handy for this bronzed make up look. Even though they're only around £4, the MUA eyeshadows are really pigmented and have a gorgeous pay off. I started with a lighter shade all over the lid and then the 5th shade on the bottom row (the shades don't have any names) to create the bronzed effect on the lid and crease. To apply the eyeshadows i used my Victorias Secrets eye brushes that i got as part of a travel kit. They're nothing amazing but they do the job i suppose. I also used a tiny bit of my eyebrow shadow on the outer corners of my eyes to create some definition. I also tight lined my top lashes with my SmashBox eye kohl and put a tiny amount on my bottom lashes to create a more smokey effect. 

The Eyebrows - My unruly brows really need some TLC but for now I'm just making do with the bushy brow look and filling them in with my Browzings eyebrow shadow from Benefit. 

The Lashes - I have to curl my lashes, if i don't mascara just doesn't apply well at all and i end up with straight flat lashes that looked weighed down with mascara. So the first step is to curl. Then i go in with my Thick and fast mascara for some volume and my They're real mascara to lengthen.  





The Base - I usually keep it simple on the base and don't go for anything too heavy. I concealed my under eye circles with my illamasqua concealer, then went in with my borjouis CC cream. Nothing too heavy as this was just a day time look. Bronzed and highlighted then done. 

Hope you liked this look, leave a comment on what you think. 
Amber x


No comments:

Post a Comment